Become a CAC member
Buying a CAC membership is the best way to show your support for public avalanche safety programs in Canada. Your membership dues not only contribute to our funding but also help us demonstrate that we have the support of our users. CAC membership is one of our most effective tools in communicating to all our funding agencies that public avalanche safety services are important and should continue to improve.
$20 (plus applicable tax)
- Our twice-yearly electronic CAC newsletter
- An invitation to attend the public and technical meetings at the CAA/CAC AGM
- The right to vote in the election of the CAC Board Directors.
$200 (plus applicable taxes)
- Receive a door/window sticker "Proud Supporter Member" with our logo
- Your organization listed on the CAC website under our "Community" menu tab
- Your organization acknowledged in one issue of our tri-annual publication, The Avalanche Journal
- Receive a one-year subscription to The Avalanche Journal
- Receive a web-ready CAC logo to add to your website
- Receive our twice-yearly electronic CAC newsletter
- An invitation to attend our public and technical meetings at the CAA/CAC AGM
- The right to vote in the election of the CAC Board of Directors